Happy New Year!
By now you’ve probably heard & spoken those words over & over & over again! I have! And…. you’ve probably asked & been asked what your “New Year” resolutions, goals, dreams, intentions, etc. are. Am I right?!
Well….. if you ask me what my New Year dreams, goals & intentions are, I can’t tell you…exactly….YET! It’s not that I don’t know what I want or what my dreams are for this year….. I just don’t have them well enough articulated & envisioned to be able to share the details…. YET! I’m still processing last year, what went well, what didn’t, what I need to change in order to see different results in a variety of areas and
These are a few of the things I’m reflecting on……
* I’ve had some serious health issues these last 18 months and, while I have made a good bit of progress in the healing process this past year, I am NOT where I want to be at all! I’ve had to take some time post-holiday to rest and recover from the extra strain the holiday season has on my body. Even “good stress” is not good for me! I need to think & pray about what I need to do differently this year so I see greater results and so I can see this Hashimoto’s
* I had some nice business “moments” last year….. not as many as I would have liked due to my health but the ones I had were WONDERFUL! I am thinking & praying about how to create more wonderful business moments in 2016.
* This year I want to inspire & encourage even more women to seek out and create the beautiful life they dream of….so I am thinking & praying about what that looks like and how to implement it.
* This year I want to do more of the things that I enjoy…. things I haven’t done for awhile because of the focus on healing…. And, even some things I’ve never done before. I need more Beautiful Moments in my days, weeks & months! I’m not sure what this looks like YET!
* This year I will be helping my Prince more in his blessed & booming business because he needs my help and I want to support him as he has supported me for the last 40 years! I will be stepping out of my comfort zone here!
These are just a few of the things I’m considering, thinking on and praying about for 2016. I’m seeking clarity and vision and wisdom so I can map out a plan that will help me to accomplish the desires of my heart. I am taking the time I need to do this in order to set myself up for SUCCESS!
Have you got your dreams, goals & intentions all set for this shiny new year OR are you, like me, still working on it? You’ve got some thoughts, ideas, dreams…but you’re still reflecting, thinking, praying & planning! It’s OK! Just keep at it and don’t procrastinate…..it will all come together for you as it is for me!
My goal is that within the next few weeks I will have a clear vision & plan ready to implement!
These are the things I do to that help me prepare for the NEW YEAR! I hope they help you, too!
I will expand on some of them in the next posts.
NOTE: Before I start any of these steps the #1 thing I do is PRAY…for wisdom, insight, clarity & revelation!
Make this YOUR year to SPARKLE & SHINE!
I BELIEVE in YOU!