I believe every woman’s unique purpose, passion, gifts, values, and sense of style, should be reflected in their words, mindset and life choices, overflowing into every area of their lives. My passion is to help women just like you achieve their goals and create an abundant life in these 3 core areas.
Using Your Faith, Words, and Thoughts
Creating Your Own Personal Style and Glow
Creating a Beautiful, Tranquil Home
I’m Kathleen Ellis, an “Abundant Living” Mentor, Speaker, Author, Lifestyle Expert and host of The REVIVE YOUR DREAMS Podcast, I’m passionate about teaching you how to get rid of the chaos, stress and overwhelm that is stealing your dreams. I will help you create a lifestyle of balance, beauty, confidence and joy, so that you can begin to live the Beautiful Abundant Life you Dream Of!
Through workshops, live events and courses, I help women go from ordinary to EXTRAordinary by empowering them to develop and use their God-given talents and dreams to become all they were created to be.
Think of me as your cheerleader! I’ll be your mentor and guide as you learn to DREAM BIG, to “step outside the box”, and to allow your biggest dreams to come true.
- I once flew to the Bahamas JUST for lunch.
- I appeared for 4 years as a Lifestyle Expert on a local TV Station.
- I leave my Christmas Tree up for 3 months at a time to light up the winter.
- I was published 3 times in my favorite magazine: Romantic Homes.
what i collect:
- Beautiful papers, journals, fabrics, and dishes.
- Hugs, Kisses and Memories from my Lovebugs.
- Floral patterned vintage teacups.
- Beautiful accessories.
in my free time:
- Lingering over tea with a friend.
- I hang out with my Prince.
- Have sleepovers with my Lovebugs.
- Enjoy helping women discover and become all that they were created to be.
a little more info:
- I believe dessert is ALWAYS a good idea, especially if it’s chocolate!
- One of my favorite passages of scripture is Proverbs 3:5.
- I grew up in New Hampshire.
- I can parallel park like a pro (most of the time)!
These are a Few of my Favorite Things!
Guy Begin: Beautiful art, I’ve met Guy in person! He is so passionate about his painting, his work is beautiful! I have several of his pieces and they are my favorites!
Karen Larsen Turner
Keeping My Castle Sparkling (non-toxic):
Better Life (dish soap, toilet cleaner, all purpose cleaner)
ABSOLUTE BEST product for cleaning windows, mirrors & glass: e-cloth window cleaning cloth, you’ll wonder how you lived without them!