As the Holiday Season approaches, one of the things that can cause the most stress is the extra strain on the budget. Gifts, entertaining, special activities and travel can all add up pretty quickly! When you put a few simple strategies in place you can reduce the stress & strain and ENJOY your Holiday Season AND you can avoid the dread of post-holiday credit card debt!
WHEW! Won’t that feel GREAT!
- SIMPLIFY ~ your list, activities & entertaining. With a tight budget, less is more!
- CREATE ~ a spending plan & stick to it!
- MAKE ~ a list & stick to it!
- START ~ shopping early, the earlier the better & you will get the best sales & avoid last minute impulse buying!
- THINK ~ outside the box. Get creative – offer a service you can do, make a gift, chip in with others, plan a low or no cost memory making activity.
For more great tips, templates & tools to save you time, money & stress check out The Busy Woman’s Holiday Survival Kit SPECIAL OFFER here:
It’s time for you to take control & Create the Beautiful Holiday Season You Are Dreaming Of!
A Holiday Season with less stress and more peace, joy, fun & fabulous memories!
Make this your BEST Holiday Season ever!
SPARKLE & SHINE!