11 Ways to Welcome Spring
SPRING! One of my favorite seasons….and now it is actually beginning to feel like Spring outside here in Central PA!!! YAY!!! I am sooooo ready to CELEBRATE this BEAUTIFUL season!
How about you?! Are YOU ready to CELEBRATE, too?! It’s always more fun to celebrate with a friend!
Today I’m sharing some of my favorite ways to CELEBRATE, WELCOME & ENJOY SPRING!
I encourage you to pick a few and add them into your schedule to enjoy!
- Get up ½ hour earlier to enjoy quiet time with the birds singing in the background
- Write down 3 areas in your life where you’d like to bloom a bit more and determine 2 or 3 steps you can take to see the results you want
- Read a new book that will inspire you to grow…some suggestions from my own bookshelf: Facets of Graciousness by Kathleen Ellis, Mary Kay Ash autobiography, Love Your Life by Victoria Osteen, Fight Like a Girl by Lisa Bevere, The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson, God’s Will for You by Gloria Copeland, From the Heart by Robin Roberts, Living a Beautiful Life by Alexandra Stoddard
- Sit outside in the sun for 10 or 15 minutes, 3 or 4 days a week…this is a great way to get a dose of ultra-healthy vitamin D and a perfect time to relax and dream…even better with a cup of tea in hand
- Treat yourself to a new wardrobe accessory such as a pretty scarf, a colorful belt or (my personal favorites) a new purse & a pair of pretty sandals
- Pick up a new fresh scented, chemical free bath & body products to enjoy and pamper your skin…my favorites: from Shea Moisture Bath & Body-my fave for my super dry skin: Manuka Honey and from Origins: Salt Suds Body-wash and Modern Friction Scrub
- Treat your tootsies to a Hot Stone Pedicure and paint them a pretty shade of PINK from the formaldehyde free SPARITUAL line.
- Makeover your bed by changing just a few elements…..One of mine from the archives: Spring Bedroom Makeover
- Plant some perky annuals such as pansies and petunias right outside your window or door…or both! to enjoy every time you look out the window or pass by the door
- Make a list of some new places to explore (maybe a new consignment shop, boutique, art exhibit, walking trail, bike trail, butterfly garden) include a few that are just a few minutes away, a few that are 30 to 60 minutes away and a few that are a few hours away, then work them into your schedule to enjoy
- Lighten up the accessories around your rooms, put away the cozy throws & pillows and replace them with lighter versions. Declutter a bit and add some FRESH FLOWERS to your rooms!
Make this YOUR year to SPARKLE & SHINE!
I BELIEVE in YOU!