It’s Really Just a Life Experience!
“Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” ~ Les Brown
Does FEAR of FAILURE keep you from DREAMING? From DOING your DREAMS? I have one thing to say to you…… DON’T LET FEAR KEEP YOU FROM THE LIFE YOU DREAM OF!
“For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.” ~ 2 Timothy 1:7
20 Things You Can Do TODAY To Banish Fear!
- Pray ~ this is the FIRST thing I do!
- Control your thoughts & words ~ Stop saying “I’m Afraid!”
- Share your fear with someone you trust.
- Find others who are doing their dreams & overcoming fear.
- Identify your fear ~ exactly what are you afraid of?
- Determine whether or not your fear has any merit.
- Ask yourself, Have other people done this? If so, what am I afraid of?
- Realize that most things you fear will never happen!
- Build Up your FAITH-Not your FEAR! Fear controls your life, Faith guides your life. Faith builds you up, and Fear tears you apart!
- DO Something!
- List the “pros” & “cons” ~ worst-case scenario.
- Remember your past victories.
- Learn ~ knowing your stuff eliminates fear.
- Prepare ~ Make a plan of ACTION, and Break it down.
- Take ONE step ~ DO ONE thing you’re afraid to do.
- Keep your eyes on your PATH & the PRIZE, NOT on the obstacles & the fear!
- Celebrate your progress along the way.
- Realize CHANGE is necessary in order to move forward and start small.
- Write your own personal positive confession/affirmation & read it out loud every day.
- Spend time IMAGINING how good it will feel once you’ve done what you’re afraid of!
Pick ONE thing….and DO it, then pick another and DO it, then another….keep doing it…..before you know it…..Fear will be gone, FAITH will take its place and you will be living the beautiful life you dream of! Take some time to select the steps you will begin with and write down your plan of ACTION…..then keep track of your results!
“Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy and carries a responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the ‘someday I’ll’ philosophy.” ~ Denis Waitley
Which 5 things are YOU going to do first?! What things would you add to this list?!
Make this YOUR year to SPARKLE & SHINE!
I BELIEVE in YOU!